pretty things to see, feel, eat

Thursday 23 May 2013

Shoes, Glorious Shoes!

I love shoes in a big way.  Actually, I love shoes in a slightly "you have a problem" kind of way.  At one point I had around 200 pairs, although in my defence I would say that I was a ladies footwear buyer, and so had to try out all the samples!  Well, someone had to do it!

These days, I have whittled my collection down somewhat, and try to keep to a strict "one in, one out" rule.  The beauty of accessories is that you can always fit into them, and they can take an outfit from fine to fabulous in moments.  Here are a few of my favourites below.....



 
Tangerine Abel Jimmy Choo courts


 
Classic strappy Jimmy Choo Sandals


 
Salvatorre Ferragamo Sandals
 

 
 
Gold T-bar court shoes from Emma Hope
Black Fold-over boots, Dune
Two-Tone flats from Boden
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I want those two tone flats! Fab collection, you're inspiring me to do a similar post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, definitely let me know if you do! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Jimmy Choo classic strappy's - divine. This is my idea of heaven! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND they are super-comfortable! What more could a girl want??! xx

      Delete